Study In UK
Studying abroad is quite easy now!
Are you thinking of studying Abroad? We are here to help you.
- Call our experts
- Check your eligibility
- Take country and Course suggestion
- Submit your documents
- Get admission offer from the University
- Take our experts guidance in preparing your Visa documents
- Get your Visa
- Fly to your dream destination. It is as simple as that.
What do our services include?
- Application and Course Guidance
- Scholarship Guidance
- University Selection
- Visa Guidance
- Financial assistance
- FOREX & Money Exchange
- International Calling cards
- Onshore and Offshore Assistance
Apart from these services we also assist students with Education Loans and Language training, let us know more about those exclusive services here:
Our Exclusive Services
- Education Loan assistance
Are you looking for an Education Loan Assistance?
Then we are a one stop solution for you, Getting an Education Loan is made quite simple through our Partnered Banks and Financial Institutions. Our experts will analyse your background and suggest you the suitable Banks and Loan options.
What are the benefits you get?
- You will get documentation support
- Faster processing of Loan
- Low Interest rates
- Longer moratorium periods
- Less Processing charges
- Easy Disbursement
2. Language Training:
We also provide training for various foreign languages such as German, French, Spanish and Japanese through our other venture Indian Institute of Foreign Languages and we also prepare students for IELTS and TOEFL exams. As these certifications are also the major criteria for the admissions in to Universities student must obtain these certifications in advance. Hence your Language training and Study abroad processing happens in one place and students are given various Combo offers and discounts for choosing both the services together. To know more about our Combo offers Sign Up to our student Portal here www.iifls.com/student/
Study in UK
- No language Barrier
- No IELTS required*
- Your academics need not to be excellent
- Having a dream of studying at World’s top most University? Then UK is the place.
- Simplest Visa procedure
- Don’t want to stretch your studies further..? UK is the right choice for you.
Why study in UK?
- Excellent Education
- World’s top most Universities are in UK
- English speaking Country
- Friendly Community
- Comfortable life for Indians
- Affordable Tuition fee
- Part time Job opportunities
- 2 Years post study Work Visa
- Work Placement or Paid internships option
Interesting facts about UK
- UK is the 6th largest economy in the world,
- It is having a population about 66 million, but having its GDP equivalent to India
- UKs 90 Universities are listed in QS World ranking and 4 of the top 10 Universities in the world are in UK.
- UK is known for best research practices
- UK degrees are globally recognized
- Student with average academics can get into the top Universities in UK
- UK universities offers 1 year Master degree
Courses that are in Demand in UK:
- Automotive Engineering
- Product design
- IT and Computer Science
- Construction Engineering
- Political Science
- Accounts and Finance
- Management studies
- Art and Design
- Life Science
- Electrical Engineering etc..
Work Placement/Industry Year Option in UK Universities:
UK universities offer Work placement option or Industry year option for International students which entitles International students for paid internships. Through this option students can work with relevant industries for up to 8 to 10 months and get Industrial exposure and these Internships are paid most of the time. These Internships will increase your job prospects and make your way easy in searching of job after completing your studies. In most universities students can decide to choose or not to choose this option depending on their interest, but in some universities it will be integrated with the course curriculum. And students will be given an academic credits for their whole effort that they invest during these placements and Universities help students by inviting companies on Campus and also support students with CV writing and Mock Interviews.
Benefits of Work placements?
- You can extend your masters with 1 year work placement
- You will earn 8 to 10 months of relevant work experience
- You can work on real time projects
- Develop skills that Employers looking for
- You can earn during this placement years as they are paid
- You can impress the Employers by adding this to your CV
- Make your Job search easier after competing your studies
- You will earn both Academics and Work Experience together
- You will not a fresher at the end of your studies
Part time work opportunities in UK?
You can earn during your studies in UK through Part time work, International students are allowed to work 20 hours a week during studies and 40 hours during vacations and holidays. Indian students can manage their living costs through these Part time earnings. As there is no language barrier, it is quite easy for Indian students to get Part time jobs as soon as they get to UK. Usually students can earn 10 to 12 pounds per hour through these jobs.
What are the options available to Work Part time in UK?
Students have an option to work either On-campus or Off Campus depending on their interest;
On-Campus work options; Teaching assistant, Research Assistant, Library attendant, Campus tour guide, Administration work etc.
Off-Campus work options; Baby Sitting, Old age homes, Cafeteria, Super market, Petrol stations, Driver, Tutoring etc..